Outpatient Department (OPD) timings:
Moring 9.00 A.M. to Evening 4.00 P.M.¬†
Saturday and Sunday holiday
CRC conducts the following courses/training programme for the man power development
¬† ¬† a) Short term training courses :
- Care Giver‚ÄôS Training Programme
- Orientation and Mobility Training Programme
- Foundation Course
- seminars/training programmes,¬†
- continuing¬†education program, etc.
¬† ¬†b) Long term training Courses :
- Bachelor of Audilogy Speech Language Pathaology (BASLP ) (ongoing)
- B. Ed Spl. Ed ( Hearing Impairment) (ongoing)
- Diploma in Hearing Language and Speech (ongoing)
- DSE (MR) (ongoing)
- PG Diploma in Disability Management
- PG Diploma in CBR
2.¬†Clinical Services¬†:¬† Provided at OPD from Monday to¬†Friday:¬†
- Fabrication and Fitment of aids and appliances ¬†
- Counseling and Rehabilitation etc..
¬† ¬†¬†Units available to provide the services
- PMR unit
- Speech & Hearing Unit
- Physiotherapy Unit
- Occupational Therapy Unit
- Prosthetics & Orthotics Unit
- Clinical Psychology Unit
- Special Education Services Unit
- Orientation and Mobility Services Unit
- Vocational Services Unit.
- Mental Retardation Unit.
3.¬†Research & Publications
- Research and development project will be updated soon.
4.¬†Outreach & Extension Services
- Conducts Outreach & Extension programmes to provide rehabilitation services at the door step of the PWDs. The programme includes¬†assessment, diagnosis, fitment, counseling, creating awareness and distribution of aids & appliances